Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Please confirm you want to mark all topics read

Mark all topics read

sp_TopicIcon
Donte Jackson Jersey 2019
No permission to create posts sp_Feed
huangjian123
April 10, 2019 - 11:26 pm

NFL Monday Night Football open game thread We’ve got Monday Night Football’s yearly Week 1 doubleheader on tap tonight Blue Kawann Short Jersey , so buckle up and enjoy the ride!At 7:10 p.m. ET, the Lions host the Jets, which should be a pretty good game that the Lions should win. They’re at home so they should have an advantage, but don’t rule the Jets out.At 10:20 p.m. ET, the Raiders host the Rams, and let me tell you somethin’ man I really like what the Rams are doing with the football. Todd Gurley is a machine, man, and I think that if Sean McVay can keep feeding the beast he’ll score lots of touchdowns this season Donte Jackson Jersey 2019 , you know what I’m sayin’? I tell you what man, that Sean McVay is a really good coach and I don’t know if the Raiders will be able to stop him. I just love what he’s doing over there, man. Spider 2 Y Banana. Use this space to talk about the action as it unfolds.You know the drill.This is now an open thread!Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 5 days to go We are 6 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at punter Michael Palardy.Michael Palardy, PunterBioHeight: 5’11”Weight: 200 lbsAge: 26College: TennesseeNFL Experience: 3 yearsMichael Palardy was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Raiders in 2014 and bounced around the leage on several practice squads—including a two-month stint in Carolina in early 2016—before signing with the Panthers in November 2016 after Andy Lee was placed on injured reserve.Here’s a summary of his 2017 season, courtesy of the Panthers’ website:Palardy enters the 2018 season firmly entrenched as the Panthers’ punter, and barring an injury he’ll likely be in that position for the entire year. He signed his RFA tender in April that all but guarantees he’ll be in Carolina for at least the 2018 season, if not longer.

Most Users Ever Online: 8

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Devices in use: Phone (1)