May 5, 2019
Lace Wigs can offer a woman versatility of styling choices without having to damage her wigs. These wigs can potentially cost hundreds or thousands of dollars and can become damaged beyond repair if not properly cared for. Improper care of a lace wig can also make it appear nappy or disheveled, which is not a look any woman wants to achieve. Maintaining a Lace Front Wigs can be accomplished at home to ensure any woman has an enviable head of wigs .
1. Brush the lace wig daily, before and after shampooing. Use a Full Lace Wigs brush or wide-toothed comb. Avoid brushing the hair too close to the scalp, as this could cause damage to the delicate lace cap.
2. Wash the lace wig once a week with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. A clarifying shampoo and conditioner also can be used once a month to remove any residue left behind by hairstyling products. Shampoo and condition the hair in one direction. Avoid piling the wig’s hair on top of your head as this could lead to tangles.
3. Gently towel dry the hair after the shower. Allow the wig to air dry, as opposed to using a hair dryer that could cause damage to the hair and the lace cap.
4. Place leave-in conditioner in the hair. Comb the leave in-conditioner to the ends with a wide-tooth comb to ensure it is evenly distributed throughout the wig.
5. Style the lace wig with products that contain sunscreen. These will provide hold while protecting the wig against the sun’s harmful rays, which could cause the wig to fade.
6. Wrap your head in a scarf or style your hair in a ponytail while sleeping. This will ensure that the hair does not become damaged in the night.
7. Spray the inside of the wig’s cap with wig sealer before storing on a wig stand. Allow the sealer to dry before placing the wig, which should be turned inside out, on the stand. Avoid spraying the hair itself with the sealer as this could cause damage.
Most Users Ever Online: 8
Currently Online: alihair
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:alihair, Billylealk, Amberroamy, FEJesusel, Tomkjut, EdwardER, kufatushar, gaosuo1234, Alisaopep, Munteejek
Administrators: admin: 0, Kilmanagh: 20